Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Black + Asian = Jimbaland

If you know me, then you should know that I am rather accustomed with different cultures...in particular African American culture. On this note, I believe I have witnessed the greatest concoction to ever grace man kind. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you....


Afro Samurai. Yes that's right, a black guy with an afro, kicking ass with a badass sword whilst blazing up a blunt or two...brilliant! You're probably asking yourself, "Wow Jim! Can it get anymore badass?" Well I say to you, damn skippy vanilla face coz this shizzle is off the chain. Especially when the cast consists of Kelly Hu (yummy) and the epitome of black badasses...


Samuel L. Jackson a.k.a. Mace Windu a.k.a. the black guy who said "I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!" Takashi Okazaki I applaud you for your ingenious fusion of black and asian, or as I like to call it...Blasian. I give this anime 5 buds out of 5.



2 comments:

Mikey said...

I created afro samurai many years ago... i have proof! who knows a good lawyer?

Anonymous said...

okay. now that.. jim


that is inspiring.