Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blessings every day!

Okay I'm inspired to put up a list of small things that God has done in my life, over the last few days. In chronological order. I'm pretty sure every day will have something new, so it'll be interesting to see how many blessings I can count.

Thursday: Bought a PS shirt for Tin Do on Steve's behalf, completely forgot about it and forgot all about the money. Put money in offering during session, and Steve paid me back afterwards with interest! Sowed and reaped 3 hours later with interest!
(now you might argue that I gained nothing because he already owed me money, but the way I see it, it was an unexpected windfall of income... awesome blessing)

Saturday: Buying a music lead at Kosmic, Bam! $5 off straight away, for no reason whatsoever (totally awesome) and then after unloading my music gear at the wedding, INSTANTLY finding a parking spot 10m from where I was, on the same street as the hotel, GOLD.

Sunday: Remembering the ang pow I got from the wedding... and contemplating whether or not I should give a proportion to Church, ended up giving it to God in faith...
Afterwards I was like "crap.... lunch money" but my niece gave me $10 fuel money which I was forced to take (she kept running away when I gave it back) and getting $10 from Thien.

:D God's training me up to be faithful in the small things so I can do bigger and greater things for Him. Woo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that god guy... is there anything he can't do ;O

Anonymous said...

DJ Ronny.

Lord Dianabol said...

For us to live is Christ, to die is gain.

Indeed, God is good all the time. If He sent His only begotten Son to die for us, nothing else good will He withold.

sodabug said...

I know that niece. she mentioned that she was gong to make you accept her money and i think i rolled my eyes at her usual over-enthusiasm. but its good to hear that despite my cynicism, God was still able to use it to bless you so shame on me.

peter said...

I felt pretty bad for taking it, but I think I'll do my part and shout lunch next time or something. It's my duty...